Finally we were able to get a decision to at least try the Clomid.
Last week I went downtown and met with my R.E. They did an ultrasound and a pregnancy test (hahaha, that always makes me laugh) and confirmed that my lining was too thick to start the Clomid without taking the Provera first. Unfortunately , while I was originally told back in October that an IUI wouldn't be necessary, given the uncertainty of my pituitary and my husband's borderline low morphology, they insist upon it now.
When it was just the Clomid, I wasn't too concerned with that, but now we have a schedule that we have to follow. I know Clomid comes with a schedule but its an "in home" schedule and that doesn't phase me. Having a schedule where I have to come in for ultrasounds, shots, and the IUI that is getting a little complicated. Although, if it means one step closer to a baby then so be it.
If you're reading this and you don't know me, I work from home for myself. I started my own business end of 2010 and have been struggling to build it but have been successful thus far. Up until now, I've been babysitting on the side for extra cash. I've finally let my last family go this week. It was sad but much overdue. I'm already stressed out working a more than full time job to run my business on my own, let alone have to leave work early to pick up this little girl from school......add invasive and expensive fertility treatments to that and its a recipe for disaster. Now that I know what we're up against I told the Mom I had to stop working for them. At least now, I can sit in my pajamas all day :) Plus, if the Clomid works, and I do have the IUI in the next few weeks I'll be able to relax and let the baby dust settle over me :)
I'm also starting accupuncture treatments tomorrow. If nothing else, for the stress relief. I'm a VERY anxious person and have trouble just relaxing and letting things be (which is probably why my business is taking off, haha) but that is one thing I need to work on for sure. Hopefully the accupuncture will do some good.
I'm also supposed to be running the Shamrock Shuffle March 25th. I suppose it depends on when AF starts and if the Clomid works but if I'm having the IUI this month then for sure I'm going to have to either walk it or sit this year out :( Its so hard making plans to do things and plan vacations because I keep thinking "Well, IF I'm pregnant I can't do that" I wish I'd just know already :)
Ok enough ranting....I have a baby shower to go to today....of all things, right?? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment