Today, however? .......
I got this.....
Do you see it? Tilt your head, cross your eyes, and hop on one foot....still having trouble???
Now do you see it??? The second line???
OMFG.
So I went to Walgreens after work to pick up my refill of syringes and needles for the PIO. I thought while I was there I should get a few boxes of HPT for when I decide to pee. Of course, on the way home I decided the time to pee was now. When I got home, Jim and I had some dinner and after we were done eating I brought all my stuff upstairs and subtly escaped to the bathroom. I did my thing and set the stick on the counter. I watched 4 min. go by on my phone....1 for good measure. When I picked up the stick ...took it over to the light....took a deep breath and looked.....
I seriously though I was imagining things so I texted a pic to my friend. She saw it. I posted a pic on my FB support group....they saw it. The one girl is the one who made the fancy version of the pic too. Regardless....I'm a little bit, teensy, weensy bit pregnant today. Today is the farthest Ive come. I'm hopeful this is the real deal going forward.
Here's to a darker line in the morning!!!
Symptoms as of today....may be the squinty may be the progesterone:
Nausea --pretty bad. I get super hungry quick and half way through a meal I'm sick to my stomach
Lack of cramping- Totally different from all my other cycles. I cramped the entire way from transfer to my AF/beta.
My legs/knees hurt-- Really weird and hard to explain but my leg joints just ache
Temperature changes-- Hot flashes here and there like I'm on Lupron again. Plus, randomly today I got major chills and icky feeling like I had the flu. It only lasted a few minutes and it was gone.

No comments:
Post a Comment