Saturday, October 26, 2013

October 26th (The actual real date, lol) ----Cat is out of the bag :)

Now you know the real story about the last few months. We're so extremely excited to be here in this moment right now.....12 weeks tomorrow, goodness gracious!!!

There are no words to explain how overwhelmed with happiness we are, to be honest there were many times I never thought I'd get to be announcing a baby to anyone ever.

In case you didn't catch the video announcement on Facebook, here it is!!! Tuesday (the 29th) is our anniversary hence the wedding stuff :)


3 comments:

  1. It's JBDamonM from the Bump..........YAY! I LOVE this!!!!!! What a STUNNING bride you were. I'm so glad to hear you're feeling well and moving right along!

    PS - I"m going to add you on facebook so I can follow your pregnancy (if you don't mind!) so look out for a friend request.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I saw this comment just now....because I got your friend request and said "Hmmm...who is this?" LOL . Friending you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!!!! Creepy Internet stranger ;)

    ReplyDelete