Sunday, July 6, 2014

July 6th last year...

 
 
July 6th, 2013... here is the video I made for my parents. They had just moved to TN and missed our housewarming party. This day would become more important than I'd ever have realized and sitting here on July 6th, 2014 , it makes me just sad sad sad.
 
First ... It was 5dp5dt from my first fresh IVF with Dr. Oz. I was so sure it was going to work despite the OHSS that came from it. Well...with an e2 of nearly 6,000 and 45 eggs retrieved I should have just requested the FET and had 9 frosties to work with instead of 7 , but c'est la vie. This day last year , during our big housewarming party, I started bleeding and realized the cycle had failed.
 
Second... it was the last time I'd ever see my friend Jen again. I hadn't seen her in awhile to begin with and I finally convinced her to bring her son and come to the party. I'm so glad I made a big deal about it otherwise , when she passed away a month later, I would have been even more devastated. I already have a weight of guilt on my shoulder for not getting to the hospital in time to see her before she died I'm just thankful I dont have the party on there too. We had a nice day and I really enjoyed spending that time with her. I cant believe she's been gone almost a year.
 
 
Its tough enough going facing the anniversary of my best friend since kindergarten's death but when that comes and goes as it will quickly as every other days and weeks do, then I'm facing quickly the Jack memories as I had gotten pregnant just weeks after she was gone.

2 comments:

  1. Hugs, I can't imagine how you must feel but I am so sorry. <3 Thinking of you as you face these difficult anniversaries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got to see her one last time. How awful.. she was so young. I know it'll be hard when the ET day with Jack rolls around. It will for me, too. We're only a day apart with Jack, Conner, and Ben, so maybe its time for sad movie night and junk food together when that day comes.

    ReplyDelete