Saturday, July 5, 2014

TTCAL is like the Hunger Games

 
LOL.... seems that way sometimes. Think about it.... a bunch of helpless strangers are dumped into an arena to fight for their lives while everyone else not involved in the display watched as a sport. I sometimes also feel like I've been dumped into an arena to fight as well...hopefully not for my own life again but at this point I'm fighting for the life of future children....while everyone around me just claps and hoots and hollers as things progress.
 
"May the odds be ever in your favor" says Effie at the start of the games..... well thanks, thanks a lot. She says that with irony because they all but one will die. Oh Effie....
 
One might say the odds are pretty safe and sound in my favor this time around for us to be the sole survivors this time. The odds of what happened to Jack and I reoccurring are almost greater than slim to none so I'm told. However, the odds of it happening in the first place were slim to none as well but it still happened. I'm not banking on odds , matter of fact I'm not banking on anything. If we bring a baby home that's fantastic I'll be so thrilled and that child will be utterly spoiled. Poor Jack... he was 100% appreciated but he also came with naivety that nothing bad can happen after going through what we did to get him. I didn't appreciate the fact that nothing in life is a for sure. Now I know, now I understand.
 
 
However, I've kicked IF's ass once before and came out the victor. This time its like Catching Fire... I'm being thrown back into the area even though I've proved I can fight my way out. IF and PAIF? Well they're back and brought some new friends TTCAL and PGAL in the arena too. They think they can get the best of me but they're about to get an arrow shot right at their heads. I am the Katniss of this shitshow so they better look out.
 
 

 







1 comment: