I've mentioned my feelings of apprehension and they're getting stronger with each and every day. I'm so worried that this FET wont work but I'm equally worried about what will happen if it does. I think the best thing I can do for myself and my sanity is to just deal with this between Jim and I.
I've had this song in my head and the title says it all.... "No One Needs to Know" (right now). Just like last year when I went on a hiatus about blogging my cycle I think I need to do the same thing this year. No one needs to know. Matter of fact, I was concerned about my trip to visit my parents in August and Jim going on vacation to Canada with his dad and brother. Who would give me my PIO? We would have to tell both sets of parents that it worked so that someone would be able to give me my shot. Well... we've agreed we're going to just purchase the Crinone and so I'll be going on the full dose of Crinone only when that vacation time comes. No one needs to know.
Have to get there first though, who knows I could be stressing about hiding a pregnancy that doesn't even happen this time anyways.
Don't worry I'll still be around but cycle related whatnot isn't going to be on the agenda for awhile.
I know some people hate Crinone, but I would do it over PIO any day. Hey if I switch over, I'll throw you some of my stash lol. I'm cash poor but insurance rich.
ReplyDelete