Sunday, December 28, 2014

My 400th Blog Post & 26 week update

400 posts.... never in my wildest dreams, when I created this blog over three years ago, that I'd be sitting here typing my 400th post and still not have a baby in my arms.

I have a baby in my heart & in heaven.....I have a baby in my belly.....but none in my arms. Unless you count Chesney, she often thinks she's a human baby so she kind of counts.

At any rate, today I'm 26 weeks along with Thomas. If he doesn't get any funny ideas and try to come on his own, I only have 12 weeks left of this pregnancy. Wow. Seems so long and so quick at the same time. Here is the weekly bump shot!



 Today was my side's family Christmas party. Thomas was put into the childrens grab bag and my one cousin also got a few things for Jack too. Although, being the great big brother he is, will be passed down to Thomas.


Hard to believe there are only two more weeks left until 3rd trimester!!  I've been having a lot of back pain issues. Even though Thomas is under 2lbs, I still feel like I'm carrying around a bowling ball so I ordered a support belt online. It should be here sometime this week and I can NOT wait!!! 

I also ordered the prints for the nursery so they can be hung by the time our maternity photos come up next month. His nursery has been looking pretty decent so far, I'm glad that most of it is done. I made sure when we got home tonight from the Xmas party to just put everything away in its spots. Hopefully if I get in that habit now it will stay nice and neat for when he gets here.....hopefully, LOL

1 comment:

  1. Happy 400th post. I got emotional when you said you would never have imagined that you would be on 400 and not have a baby in your arms yet. I know that must be hard. But remember - its the number of children in your heart, not your arms, right? And yes, Chesney counts!

    ReplyDelete