Sunday, October 26, 2014

17 weeks and our 4th Anniversary

I have to post the picture first because is too funny..... it actually looks like a bump now! Well hello baby, I see you fought the good fight against mommy's belly flab and are winning!!!  LOL
Not a whole lot going on over here these days. After Tuesday's appointment, I started working from home. Three days (well technically 2.5 since the computer guy was doing an upgrade and shut me down most of Friday) down and quite a lot to go. I think I can get used to working from home though.... I don't have far to go for lunch and no excuses if I don't like what I brought because I have the whole kitchen to choose from. At 4:30, I don't have an hour commute to get home I'm already there! And best of all, I don't have to get dressed up! Which totally defeats the purpose of buying those really cute work maternity clothes. Its all leggings and sweaters around here!

Since I don't usually, not always but usually, blog during the week I'll make this portion about our anniversary which is on Wednesday! I cant believe its been 4 years already ....slow days fast years they say and its true. Here are a few highlights from that day and a few from our honeymoon in Mexico. We had such a blast on the honeymoon too....it was super cheap compared to most honeymoons but super fun :)















 



In the past , to continue the honeymooning fun, we've always gone somewhere fun to celebrate our anniversary. Needless to say, this year we're skipping the trip as our anniversary coincides with the same gestational weeks I got sick with Jack. We're staying put near the house and near our hospital!!!

1st anniversary- Europe



                            I'm eating haggis!



2nd Anniversary- California tour (San Diego, Sacramento for a wedding, and San Francisco)









3rd anniversary- Belated vacation Cruise to Carribean












3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pictures! SO much fun. Now you have me wanting to take a vacation! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mexico is my most loved destination spot and I have been there numerous times. We are thinking to host my parents surprise vow renewal celebration at one of venues in Mexico. Do you think it’s a good idea?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete