Saturday, September 8, 2012

Getting close to ER?!? Woohoo!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow's monitoring appointment is the last one and that I can trigger tomorrow and have ER on Tuesday morning.
Yesterday's appointment went decent except for the fact that my estrogen went from 524 to 1374!!! They dialed down my Follistim down to 225 and I went back this morning for a repeat.
Today was a great result!!! My e2 is 1893 and I have the following:
Right side: 3@10, 3@11, 1@12, 4@13, and 1@15 Left side: 4@10, 2@11, and 2@12
Coupled the amount of follicles with my e2 levels, I'm really pretty optomistic for a removal on Tuesday....Wednesday at latest.
I just started a new job yesterday so this process has been a bit overwhelming. I was honest with my new employer and she has been AWESOME at working with me. She's a mom so I'm sure she knows nothing is easy:)
Ok....more tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment