Saturday, September 22, 2012

The positivity scale is starting to drop!

Since my last post we found out that the remaining 5 embryos stopped growing and we had nothing that was able to be frozen. I was really disappointed that out of 19 eggs retrieved we only had 1 good one to transfer. No pressure or anything...but little embie, its all up to you!
The last week has gone by quick. I started a new job on Monday so the week flew by. Although I promised MH that I wouldn't go crazy, I'm still testing here and there. Yesterday morning, yesterday evening and this morning all BFN so far. However, today is only 8dp3dt so I do understand that its probably too early but, I'm still anticipating the worst and hoping for the best so its going to make this weekend drag out longer than need be. I'm going to test again tomorrow morning and probably Monday morning before my beta because I like to prep myself. If I keep getting BFNs then at least when the RE's office calls while I'm at work Monday afternoon with bad news, then I'll be prepared somewhat. Uggg, this is maddening I tell ya.
As of yesterday, I've had cramps on and off. They started up during the day, then moved into my back. When I woke up this morning they were gone but this afternoon they're coming back again so I dont know!
Funny thing though...after we moved I found a bottle of Holy Water our new Church gave us to bless the house. The lady from the Parish said to bless everything....the dog, the cars, etc....so I figure why not bless my embie? So, I took a little droplet of water and rubbed it on my belly. LOL
Ok, well thats about it for now. T-minus 48 hours before my big news...eeek.

No comments:

Post a Comment