Friday, September 14, 2012

PUPO for the first time in my life :)

Love it :) This is the closest I've ever gotten to true pregnancy and I'm basking in the moment...while drinking a decaf Pumpkin Spice Latte to celebrate.
We transferred one perfect 8 cell embryo this morning. The other 3 aren't bad but not as good as our 8 cell little one. They are watching those 3 another 2 days to see if they are good enough to freeze. In addition, the extra 5 eggs they found only 2 were able to be fertilized so there are another 2 that they are watching. I should be getting a call tomorrow hopefully with more information on their progress. Either way, I'm banking on my one perfect little white spot on the ultrasound machine :)
Beta is on Monday 9/24....how am I going to stay sane for 10 days, eeeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment