Sunday, May 4, 2014

International Bereaved Mothers Day

Today is International Bereaved Mothers Day... and also Infertility Survival Day. How ironic that I'm celebrating both today this year.
 
Today also marks one week to Jack's EDD. I hear the anxiety of the day is worse than the actual day which I'm very hopeful is true. I'm very anxious and want to skip next Sunday altogether. Honestly I dont see how even when I have a child how Mothers Day will be the same. I don't want to ever ever, acknowledge Mothers Day ... EVER.
 
On that note, I better get going...I'm helping stuff goody bags for the Preeclampsia Walk on the 18th. It'll be nice to meet the people coordinating this event and helping work for such a great cause. I'm very honored to be a part of this event so this is something more but little that I can do.
 
Peace, Love and Hugs to my fellow Angel Mommas. Our babies may not be on this Earth but they will be ours to love and cherish forever.  <3

 
 
 





2 comments:

  1. So many hugs... Conner and Ben's due date is the day after Jack's. Maybe next time we go out, we go get tequila instead of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, you're home!!!! Yay!!! Tequila is a great idea!! You name the time I'm there, lol

      Delete