Since I've made it half way through a pregnancy , I am able to at least have some sort of an idea of what a future pregnancy might look like for me to prepare a little bit. I've started getting things in line, like...
#1.) Picked up my Pepcid AC, Claritin, and Benedryl to begin my self protocoled "antihistamine protocol". I'm not sure if this actually helped implantation and/or me to get pregnant with Jack but I'm superstitious and will be doing it again. I read about these protocols and I think Beer Center still does one but CCRM used to and don't anymore. Regardless... I have allergies and when I was actively seeing my allergy/immunology doctor (oh geez, that reminds me I need a new one of those too) , she had me on pretty much the same things every day anyways for my urticarial pigmentosa. Soooo.... its like the same thing :)
#2) I'm starting to coupon for the following items: Miralax, Colace, FiberSmart powder, etc..... you can draw your own conclusions as to what these are for. Let me just say this. I'm starting on this regiment BEFORE pregnancy even happens. Oh my... I cringe just thinking about how bad it was. Yikes.
#3) I've got my prenatals, Vitamin D, baby aspirin, and Lovenox stocked and ready to rumble.
Ok future baby out there....tell Jack you'll see him some day in the far far future and come home to me please!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment