Just to show you how teensy tiny I was....here is a picture of me and some classmates in 1st grade. Its never hard to spot me in a picture because I'm always the smallest, but if you're having trouble finding me I'm in the row standing, second from the end on the right. I know you can't see how tall the kids are that are kneeling but I guarantee you they're about the same as the ones I'm standing with.
Such was my life back then. One teacher's aide actually told me my parents should try tying my arms and legs to the bed posts in hopes that it stretched me out. I ran into that teacher years later and literally first words out of her mouth, "You grew!!" I said, "Yes I did...turns out I had Growth Hormone Deficiency and had to take injections every day for 5 years to get this tall. Weird huh?" She was quiet after that, LOL Its true what they say, "Be kind; for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle".
Anywho....today was my first monitoring appointment. Not much going on but that is to be expected since its only been 3 nights of the meds. However, my e2 is at 228 so yay! Going back on Wednesday for my next appt and we'll see what happens from there. Wednesday also starts my Tev Tropin injections....eeeps :)

Tev Tropin. Intriguing. I've never heard of that. But that picture of you is pretty cute!
ReplyDeleteTev Tropin is a growth hormone. Ironically, its used quite often to improve egg quality and not necessarily because of endocrine disorders. I just happen to need it for both!! I'd been asking to go on it since cycle #1 so now at #3 I'm glad they're finally listening to me. Hope it works :)
DeleteI'm cheering you on!! Good luck at your next appointment and with the new injections. :)
ReplyDelete