Well...just the lining obviously I need the ute but it rhymed so nice I couldn't resist.
Its official....the AF gods have been summoned!! Tomorrow is my last Prometrium pill and so I went to my miracle worker of a Chiropractor for a pelvic adjustment which has always brought AF on the next day. We'll see...hopefully it works because I'd like to get started up on Thursday next week.
Eeeek!!! 6 more days of normalcy. "Sleeping in" (until 5:30am instead of 4am), no blood work, no vag cams, no stabby needles, and no crazydid (Jim's pet name for me on stims).
I'm battling with the insurance company over my Lupron compound and they're irritating me big time. Cigna transferred the compound to Avilla to fill but Avilla says that Cigna needs at least 30days to authorize the medical necessity of the medication. Which is weird, since this is the third time its been filled and no one cared before. I called Cigna Specialty Pharmacy to see if they could figure out the problem. They said that the Lupron compound is listed with "No auth. needed" so the fact that they're saying 30days are needed is bull crap and it should have been sent days ago. So I called Avilla and left a voicemail (of course) to let my contact person know that they need to ship the Lupron ASAP and there is no auth needed so they better check with Cigna again. I have a sneaky suspicion she is trying to bill it under pharmacy/prescription plan despite the fact that I've told her a few times now that its under my medical plan. Ugh, super frustrating!!
Also, my MIL's friend who lives in town might be helping give me my PIO shots along with a friend of mine who lives nearby too. At this point, I'm like whatever when it comes to this IVF stuff. Just someone give me the shot, I dont care who knows why I need it anymore. Why bother? LOL
Anywho, thats all I've got for now I suppose!

Insurance is soooo not my favorite thing to deal with. I should make a list of the top 100 things I would rather do than deal with IF insurance.
ReplyDelete