I'm seriously so over this and its only the 6th night. Ugh.
Anywho today was an interesting day in IF-land. I wake up this morning and go to the bathroom and much to my surprise there is a small(smaller than a dime), gloop consistency, red splotch in my underwear. When I wiped after peeing, the toilet paper was pale pink so of course I'm more than confused because I shouldn't be bleeding nor have I ever done it before during stims. I called the RE's office and spoke to a nurse. She said that sometimes you get breakthrough bleeding with stopping the bcp however, I stopped mine on the 10th and its now the 19th so that wouldn't be the cause. She said that sometimes with estrogen being so high, you might get a little mucous and it mixes with the blood on its way out so that could be it. She said to keep an eye on it today and let them know in the morning if its continuing. So.....yeah its continuing. Its almost seemingly picking up steam. Like I expect AF to pop in for a visit but THAT can't be right!!! Its not gloopy anymore its thin like a regular AF consistency so who knows. I have my next monitoring appointment in the morning they will check me out and see whats what.
I'm definitely feeling the stress of everything lately. I'm exhausted from work, social commitments, and now this IVF cycle. I know its crazy to say but I'm soooooo excited about getting knocked the fuck out for my retrieval. I need a good nap :)
Hopefully stims won't be much longer....I'm running out of room and my belly is getting puffy!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment