Thursday, June 20, 2013

Night 7 of stims...

It took 7 nights but ....
 
 
Ah yes the rush of hormones have made their way through my blood stream and have transformed themselves into a little army of aggression. I've realized that I've reached the hormonal madness stage while yelling to my husband to turn the air on. Yelling....yes yelling. Well damnit, it was hot!! LOL
 
Thankfully for him, he works an opposite shift that I do and he is rarely home while I'm awake except for the weekends really....but I've been so busy on weekends that I don't really see him then either! Fortunate for us this is the case or he may be saying something like this....
 
 

 
At any rate, I had another monitoring appointment today. I was worried going into this appointment for two reasons. First, it was my first appointment after starting the Ganirelix. Last year this time it would have been this appointment where things started going downhill. To top that off, I was bleeding yesterday. I kept thinking....maybe the Ganirelix is shutting me down and AF is coming because my E2 is dropping??? Needless to say, I was pretty worried going into the office today.
 
Looks like my worries were for nothing. Not only did the bleeding stop but the ultrasound tech said everything looked normal. Follicles were growing and there was no fluid in the cavity. Bloodwork came back to show my e2 more than doubled!!! My lining is a lovely 7.05mm triple stripe and , they measure funny but, I think I have about 21-26 follicles (maybe more....since the one side said there were 10+ that were <10). Nothing too remarkable my biggest is 10.66 but I guess that's a good thing because they're all growing at the same pace. My LH was drawn too and its .487 so that's good since it was 4.17 on Tuesday so looks like the Ganirelix is doing its job!!!
 
Tonight it was a tough night for stims. I'm running out of spots for shots and had to poke around a few times for the injects. My stomach hurts, ouch. I'll be glad when this is all over!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! I'm on day 8 today! Man our cycles are so close together! And yes, I don't how you feel. Hormonal emotions suck. And I feel like I run out of spots too on my stomach. 3-4 shots a day quickly doesn't leave your stomach with many options!

    ReplyDelete