Not the good kind for me last night.....everyone else was doing the fun kind but here I was in the bathroom with the sticky bleedy kind. Booooo to that!!! I'm ever adding to my interesting shot locations....here is last night in the bathroom of Kona Grill during my college friend's Bachelorette Party!!
Right about as I was going to excuse myself to the bathroom, the conversation shifted and this one girl was asking the other about if she had planned on having children. The two of them were discussing how they wanted to wait and be better financially yadda yadda.....I didn't want to take any chance of having them ask me these questions too. I'm just really not in the place to talk about it. I feel odd saying, "No, we're not planning on children" because that's all we've been planning for. I feel odd saying "Yes we want children and we're trying" because there are always helpful tips that follow. However, I've usually gone the "Yes we have been trying unsuccessfully or having some trouble or we're seeing a doctor..." but I don't even want to go there anymore either because there are for sure always comments that follow about so and so who took a few Clomid pills and got triplets so it'll happen for me just be patient. I really have no response to this question that would elicit a response I'm comfortable discussing. I don't want to talk about this really at all anymore....I just want a baby end of story no discussion. Ugh. So anyways, that was my cue to go take my shots and left for the bathroom.
There were only 3 stalls so I took the handicap one so I could spread out. The bathroom was constantly swarmed with people so I was trying to hurry and get out of there because someone was always waiting for the bathroom. They probably were wondering what was going on in there if they could hear the crazy clicking of my Follistim pen. With the dosage I'm on now its like, "Click click click click click click click click" to dial it up and then when injected, "Click...click....click....click....click.....click.....click...." I tried to time the clicking with toilet flushes, LOL but sometimes it just didn't work. I wound up with a few nice puncture wounds since I wasn't able to take my time and my tummy hurt for awhile after since my jeans just happen to fall right on top of my injection sites. ::sigh:: Oh well.
Even though I tried to hurry I was still gone awhile....so there were a few "Are you ok???" questions.....Ooops :) Since I had to hide my needles I had to bring my jumbo purse out last night too...man that thing is big. You don't really notice until you're in a crowded bar and you keep whacking people as you're walking by, hahaha.
Oh well two nights down and 8 or 9 left to go!! My first monitoring appointment is on Tuesday morning so we shall see whats going on. I started out with many follicles less than 10mm and a 6mm lining though so I'm thinking this may be on the quick end of a cycle. Although, who knows for sure since this is a totally new protocol we're just going to have to see I guess!!

No comments:
Post a Comment