LADEEDA LADEEDA LADEEEDAAAAAAA....that is what my alarm sounds like. Its a little MIDI file on my cell phone. Its annoying to read that, imagine having it sounding in your ear at 4:30am. Today is an important day though so I made my lazy ass get out of bed. Today was my baseline u/s and b/w for what will hopefully, hopefully, hopefully (please dear God) be my last IVF cycle. Lucky #3, heyyyyyy!!!
With today being smack dab in between two holidays, I didn't expect anyone to be on the road and I was correct with my assumption. It was smooth sailing down 355 to 55 to LSD. There was only one other person in line with me for u/s and I've only seen that one other time in nearly a year so I guess we're the lone cyclers around these parts, LOL.
Today I had the usual e2 and p4 drawn but I've also asked my RE to check my Vitamin D. Studies have shown that Vit.D deficiency can lead to implantation failure. I've had consistently low Vit.D my whole life. It's usually kept at a normal level with a daily multi vit. but I haven't had it checked in nearly 2 years. With the issues we've been having it couldn't hurt to check...plus I have a whole bottle of supplements that are still good!
I'm just happy to start up again. Today , tomorrow, whatever.... Vit.D still hasn't come back yet so when I go back for my first appt. on Monday they'll tell me if I need to take the supplements or not.
Here I am, enjoying one of the last cups of caffeine hopefully until October 2013....hopefully ;)
Wahoo! I'm so excited for you! Praying this is your cycle. I'm jealous of your k-cup binge!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! Crossing my fingers this will work!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you! GL!
ReplyDelete