Saturday, January 19, 2013

I caved :(


This late afternoon I've started getting a hormonal headache and I'm worried that AF is approaching now. I had a FRER left so I took it....BFN. This is the afternoon of 8dp3dt or 11dpo, too early still???? I'm still having all those other crazy symptoms and when I took the test I gagged at how gross my pee smelled, LOL


However, I think I've kinda got it in my head now that this is a negative. Maybe if I just start getting my mind set on that then the next few days wont be so bad. Here is maybe the only picture I'll get of my baby(ies). :( sad face.




One thing is for sure though, if this really truly is a BFN, I better the F*** NOT get my period before that damn beta Monday. I asked my RE if they were going to bring me in for a bloodtest to check my progesterone levels. Since I'm on the injects and now its detectable in the blood. She said they dont do bloodtests for progesterone levels because on the injects my levels would be VERY high and its not anything to be concerned about. Well, of course, now 11dpo and a BFN, I'M CONCERNED!!


::breathe in:: ::breathe out::


Ok, I'm ok now.


Tonight I have to go to my cousin's house for my PIO shot. Jim got called to work an afternoon shift, my MIL's friend never called me back, my friend the RN has plans tonight, and the other people I called wont call back either. I'm glad my cousin is willing to give me the shot...although she said she's taken them not given them so she can't guarantee a pain free shot, LOL great. Plus its about 45min one way to her house.

Oh well , at least this is over one way or another in less than 2 days ::sigh::

3 comments:

  1. I truly hope it's too early for you. I've heard of plenty of women not getting positives until 14 or 15 DPO and having viable pregnancies. You could be a late implanter. Of course I don't want to get your hopes up, but I'm just saying it definitely could be too early. FX for you ((hugs!))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I sure hope this turns around too. Since this is my 3rd round at this, I know I'm usually not one of the lucky ones when it comes to this. Hope I'm proved wrong this time but if not...I'm making a list of RE's for 2nd opinions, LOL

      Delete
  2. 11 DPO is still pretty early. Try again this morning!

    ReplyDelete