Surprised that took as long as it did but tonight...2.5dp3dt my first official hormonal meltdown happened. It was a doozy too.
Jim's family is part Lithuanian and his, I dont know, like, 5th cousins came to visit the USA and we all went out for pizza. The girl and her husband are around our ages and they have a little baby. So we're flipping through their iPad looking at their wedding pictures when I realized that she was pregnant during the wedding. The tears started welling then but I was strong and held back. As long as the baby was on one side of the table I figured I'd be ok. Well then all of a sudden, Jim takes the baby and turns to me and says, "Here do you want to hold her?" . Cue the waterworks. I had to excuse myself and scurry off to the bathroom.
Damn progesterone. Speaking of which, its time for my nightly butt stick :(
No comments:
Post a Comment