I stole this idea from Kimberly at No Good Eggs. If you don't already follow along with her blog, I suggest you do so now!!! If I didn't...then I wouldn't have found this super fun blog idea for today:)
Its my weekend from A-Z, you ready???
A is for AF who is in town this week/weekend. She may try to make her presence known but I'm squashing her efforts with Aleve and Advil ...take that AF!!
B is for brunch with two IRL friends from The Bump! Its always good to get out in the real world and enjoy a meal with friends :)
C is for couponing. I spent most of Sunday morning cleaning my coupon binder of expired coupons, updating my spreadsheet (yes I have a spreadsheet of coupons), and filing my new ones from the paper. My stash is at almost 500 coupons organization is key!
D is for diet. I'm on one, yuck! I'm trying to lose 24lbs by July or August. Hopefully my BIL and his fiance don't randomly pick a wedding date earlier though so I have time to look fantabulous!
E is for everywhere....as in babies. WTF babies? Go home!!
F is for fishing. Jim and I were talking about fishing...and maybe camping sometime in the future! Maybe we can go Fly-fishing and get all "A River Runs Through It"-y !!
G is for green smoothie. I just made/drank my first yesterday....not too bad :)
H is for humor. That is key!!!
I is for Interviews! I've landed two this week!
J is for job hunting, of which I'm doing a lot of lately!!!
K is for kickboxing! I contacted a place with a 2week free trial. I'm supposed to check it out Thursday at 7pm...I'm scared, LOL
L is for lazy....I'm pretty much that in a nutshell these days!
M is for my family. I lurve them :) I just wish my parents were in town this winter, I miss them :(
N is for negativity...as in GO AWAY!!
O is for overthinking things. That will be done no more!!
P is for projects. I've got my 2nd opinion project for the month of February. I'm trying to find other things to keep my busy after that!
Q is for quilting, of which I still have to ask my MIL one of these days to teach me to do! That will keep me busy!! Or else, I'll wind up like her and making baby quilt after baby quilt. Hey at least there's a big empty room they could be stored in!! LOL
R is for rabbits!!! Thanks for providing comedic relief this weekend watching my dog sit at the kitchen door and cry. You weren't even in our yard but she thinks she can go play with you, LOL be careful....she might bite you! LOL
S is for sushi!! Jim and I went to Hamada for dinner. We were going to go bowling too but it was a sheet of ice everywhere we went so after dinner we came home instead.
T is for True Blood. We finally got the next season in on our Netflix , yay!!
U is for unbelievable weather!!! Cold, then warm and rainy, then freezing and icy!!! WTF!!!
V is for virtues. Patience is one that I'm learning.
W is for weather be crazy!!!
X is for what eXactly starts with an X????
Y is for Yoooohoooo....still reading?!?!
Z is for Zzzzz, of which I've been catching up on!
Cute! :)
ReplyDeleteLove it, especially your "X" answer - lol!
ReplyDelete