Sunday, February 17, 2013

I guess today is CD25...

I'm going to try and keep track and see how many CD's come before I cave and just ask someone...anyone...to send me some Provera. Hmmm....actually I wonder if I have any refills from my online account at Walgreens. I'm going to have to check because maybe I can just doctor myself in between cycles :)

I'm hopeful that AF will at some point in my life just show up on her own but the liklihood of that is slim to none. I was having some AF like symptoms but , hmph, they're gone!

I've been taking my temps just for shits and giggles and they are crazy. I plugged my info into Fertility Friend and it said "Ovulation Not Detected". Well, duh. One morning its 97.4 and the next its 96.2 then back up to 97.4 then back down to 96.2....WTF body, regulate yourself!!

Anywho...new job starts tomorrow and I'm super excited. I'm curious to see what sort of health insurance they offer. Wouldn't it be great if they covered DE??? I'd be like hellz yeah take my money monthly from my check for some of that!!! I'm not quite that lucky though so we'll see tomorrow I guess!

I'm worried about going back to work. I haven't been in the "office scene" for 2.5 years and I'm scared about making new work friends :(     Plus I'm worried about getting things done for myself on a personal level now that 10 hours each day is consumed with traveling to and from work and working during the day. It's going to be tough thats for sure. Jim's not going to be much help because he sleeps all day then goes to work so that leaves me for cleaning and shopping. I'm also going to have to convince myself to either get up at 5am to go to the gym or to come home/eat dinner and go back out to the gym. I think if maybe I allot 2-3 days a week after work to working out for maybe 45min-hour thats enough to get the weight off and not too much that I'm going to slack on my committment. Well....we'll see how that goes, LOL

Ok well off I go...wedding season starts tonight and I must prepare myself!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm on cycle day 26 today. I'm hoping I won't have to ask for Provera this time too. I never missed periods until I started all of these medicines!

    ReplyDelete