I get a call from the office where I had my first consultation....the one who up and left.
Anywho...the nurse was calling to tell me that in looking over my records they noticed I was a carrier for Spinal Muscular Atrophy!!!!!!!!!! I mean, WTF?!?
Needless to say, I was astounded and perplexed because I had the labs drawn how long ago? And no one at my RE's office told me????
At any rate, in the course of our conversation, she realized she read the test results incorrectly and that having 2 copies of the SMN1 gene (which I have) means I'm NOT a carrier but that I do have a slight possibility that I'm a carrier. Now they want records from Jim's bloodwork to show that he's not a carrier.
So let me get this straight....the RE treats me like crud and then you're calling to tell me I'm a carrier of something but WAIT, never mind no you're not. Oh yeah, I'm sooooo not cycling with you. LOL
On the topic of records, I called the hospital to make sure they were processing the request for records. I talked to a woman there who confirmed they received the request form on February 1st. Ok, well its now February 14th and she said they haven't even started working on it!!!!! Apparently, the form isn't enough of a release of information they want you to call them to authorize the release! WTF!!!! So, not quite too happy, I told the woman...YES!!!!!!!!! START ON IT!!!!!! so apparently it's going to be another 15 business days before the doctors get my records. Dr. Butthead I don't care about but the RE that I want to cycle with I'm very anxious for him to get the records. UGH, oh well.
Today was weigh in day....apparently I'm too routine centered and taking a day or two off to cheat doesn't work well with me. I took the weekend off and its now Thursday and I haven't gotten back on schedule, LOL
Last week was 146.8 and this morning I was 147.8 so granted I only gained a pound...I'm going in the wrong direction. Ahhh!!! LOL Had it not been for the two day migraine I'd probably have gotten back to the gym. Hopefully tomorrow...we'll see.
Speaking of migraines....my body has been doing some wacky things. First off, I had some EWCM early in the month. Then, I started getting cramps like AF was coming. Now, I'm getting migraines as if my E2 was dropping....I'm barfy sick to my stomach (I literally did puke the other night at 3am....fun, oh yeah) constipated (sorry TMI) and my face is breaking out. I'm half expecting AF to show up but then a part of me just laughs like, "Ha...like that could happen". I guess we'll see what happens :)
Those are sucky symptoms you've been having. I wonder why you threw up?
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure...I have this problem every few months where I wake up in the middle of the night sick, sometimes have a fever, throw up , then I'm fine! I think its my gallbladder, but that theory is thanks to Dr. Google LOL
Delete