Sunday, February 3, 2013

Superbowl Sunday Funday!!

Friday was a bad day. Major meltdown city....especially after that bill came in the mail. However, I realized that when I cry, like uggggggly cry, Jim isn't mad. Hmmm.... :)   I'll have to remember that for future usage if I screw up something, LOL

I already told Jim I wasn't interested in cycling right away due to my upcoming 2nd opinions, weight loss, all the weddings, and now this unanticipated bill. We were going to reevaluate in July anyways so I just asked him if we could flat out cycle again....no evaluating, just do it. He said yes, so we have a decision!!!

My BIL's wedding ends the Spring/Summer mayhem on July 14th so guess who will be at "Dr. TBD"'s office the morning of July 15th??? Oh yeah....this girl!!!  I think we're going to be starting up on the anniversary of my first and only (hopefully ever) cancelled cycle. I'm not sure if that is a good omen or not but oh well.

I'm really looking forward to spending time with my friends and family this Summer and not having to worry about sneaking off to take my shots, or being to bloated to have fun, or not being able to have a glass of wine/beer!!!  So the next 5 months are going to be all about FUN!!!!...and losing weight :)

Speaking of losing weight....I'm not supposed to weigh myself every day but I do and I'm already down to 145. I'm nervous about today being Superbowl and keeping myself in check. Jim's Uncle is making Kugelis, a Lithuanian meal. I've looked up the nutritional information and there are almost 500 calories in one slice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Add the sauerkraut (which isn't bad) and sausage and beer plus chips to snack on ....holy hell. So, I've decided on a light breakfast (Greek yogurt) and a light lunch (leftover spaghetti squash from last night's dinner) and I decided to only drink Diet Coke or water today. Plus, I'm only having a HALF slice of the Kugelis and loading up on sauekraut to fill up. I may have a sausage link too I'm undecided. After all that I should be ok on calories for today but I've taken my two days off from the gym already tomorrow I have got to get back to it to keep my momentum going!!! At this rate I'll be at my goal by April instead of July....a dream of course but who knows!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're having a better day today, I know Friday was rough. Yay for having a plan in July. And it sounds like you're on the right track with the weight loss! Have fun watching the Superbowl today!

    ReplyDelete