http://whereisbabypayne.blogspot.com/2013/01/15dp3dti-wanna-poas.html
Here is my blog post from this day last year. Its funny how things change so much but not really. Last year this time was day 1 after my (what was soon to be) my 4th failed IVF cycle. It threw me into such a whirlwind but luckily that whirlwind led me to my current RE which gave me my Jack. I'm hopeful that this whirlwind I'm in now will lead me to something just as wonderful in time....
Here is my blog post from this day last year. Its funny how things change so much but not really. Last year this time was day 1 after my (what was soon to be) my 4th failed IVF cycle. It threw me into such a whirlwind but luckily that whirlwind led me to my current RE which gave me my Jack. I'm hopeful that this whirlwind I'm in now will lead me to something just as wonderful in time....
No comments:
Post a Comment