Saturday, January 26, 2013

My empty room

We've lived here since early September, so almost 5 months. This room has looked like this since then.....every single other room is furnished and decorated.

<~~~Here is one side of the "junk" room...aka, future nursery. I tried making it a yoga room, started my IVF cycle and was so hopeful that I stopped yoga'ing it. Now this is one corner and...










This is the other side.....painted such a pretty blue. The stuff in the picture is in the basement now making this room look even more bare. Just a few yoga things in a corner. The door stays closed.

We have no baby. We have no money to put into remodeling this room into something. Ugh..... I need a job to turn this into something else!!!~~~~>

5 comments:

  1. Ugh, I'm so sorry Kate. My heart breaks for you. The empty room that's supposed to be a nursery sucks. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is to one day, a nursery for both of us! (Toasting to wine I am not allowed to have)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs! We painted our empty room yellow. Now its just a sad empty yellow room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one of those rooms too. mine has a treadmill in it (which i never use anymore since getting a gym membership) and some other workout stuff. It's half painted (for the nursery) and has a carousel horse in the corner (had this when I was a kid). all other "baby" stuff is stuffed in the closet. I probably won't go in there until I'm motivated to finish painting it. I feel you girl.

    ReplyDelete