Monday, June 2, 2014

Countdown to Hysterscopy

I'm getting anxious to have this thing done. I'm very susceptible to suggestions so now that I think I have tissue/a fibroid or polyp I'm getting a lot of cramping and back pain the last two days. I'm pretty sure its all in my mind like, "I should be in pain...." so my mind is creating it for me like, "Oh ok, there it is".  Who knows!

Also, I realized that you can sign up for an online account with Counsyl and can see the results from the test online. Well....mine aren't in yet so now I just have one more OCD thing to do over the next few days. Refresh. Refresh. Refre....is that it??? Oh, no....sh.

LOL , sometimes its better to just wait for the doctor to call!!! Oh well too late, I'm a lost cause now!

I'm looking forward to having another four day work week. Friday I'm going to medically induced nap all day....mmmm, its gonna be nice :)

2 comments:

  1. I could sure use me a medically induced nap right now, preferably for the whole weekend. I'll be thinking of you Friday!

    ReplyDelete