Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Fun with pee sticks and today's beta level

A fun new project, peeing!!

CD7 for your viewing pleasure!  Today , maybe possibly, there was some EWCM I found during a bathroom break. Hmmm!!!


So about today's beta....   11

Not zero , but definitely making its way down on its own. Very strange but suddenly, the RE's office has changed their tune as to what this is all about. The nurse that called me on Wednesday to tell me my pregnancy isn't viable told me today "We cant be sure that was a pregnancy or not since your levels weren't followed to zero."  MmmmHmmm, right.  Strange how that's the story now that its looking from my betas that they weren't going haywire from Jack but that they are probably going down from a chemical but whatever. That is why I'm having fun with my new pee sticks.

From what I read, you can still ovulate with a low amount of hcg in the system so might as well pee to my hearts content , you never know until you pee!!! Plus today's looks darker than yesterday so can't wait to see tomorrow's!!!

Wouldn't it be great to have a baby without Lupron being involved?!?    Ahhhh, what a nice thought :)

1 comment:

  1. Ah, pee sticks. Is it weird that I got excited to see yours? I'm all, hmmm.. is Kate ovulating? Speaking of Lupron, got mine in the mail yesterday and almost fainted at the sight of needles again. Here's hoping you never have to take another shot.... (unless its alcohol, then take as many as you want).

    ReplyDelete