Saturday, March 1, 2014

Diet Bet!

I joined a Diet Bet with some of the girls on TTCAL from TB. I'm so glad I did because I think it was just the kick in the pants I needed to get some of this weight off before TTC again.

My pre-pregnancy weight came back surprisingly fast....a little too fast for me but it is what it is. However, my PPW was as much as I could achieve last year before getting pregnant with Jack.

So...

Now I have an opportunity to lose the rest of the weight (or as much as possible) before getting pregnant again.

As of today, I'm now 4lbs under my PPW and so excited!!! If I am successful at losing the 4% required to win at the Diet Bet, then I'll be only a lb. away from my wedding weight. OMG!!!

Ideally though, especially since the healthier and lighter I am to hopefully prevent pre-e again, I'd like to lose and additional 5-10lbs on top of my wedding weight. I'm going to be realistic about it though and shoot for just the 5lbs.

It would be amazing if my weight now was my 3rd trimester weight sometime this year/next year.....also it would be even more amazing if my bump shots (if I am brave enough to take them next time) didn't look the same from week 4-week 18, LOL ... ahhhh one can dream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment