Thursday, March 20, 2014

No baby, will travel...

One good thing about NOT being 33 weeks pregnant? I can go to Vegas and get shit faced with my husband on three weeks notice!!!  Which is exactly what I plan on doing !!! Can any of my largely pregnant or kiddy toting friends up and leave with 3 weeks notice. HELL to the NO... HAHA suckers. LOL ok that was mean....true ,but mean, I sowwy ;)

Last night, after coming home bawling from reading an email from Dr. Oz pretty much ALSO claiming this is a pregnancy that's not viable, Jim said "Lets get out of here.... you need a drink" So off to our favorite Mexican restaurant we went for some good food and strong booze. While we were sitting there Jim said he wanted to get out of town. I agreed and said , "Screw it, why don't we". Jim agreed and said "Where do you want to go?"  Hmmm, somewhere warm....with a lot of alcohol....where we can go crazy at all hours....and have no responsibility....VEGAS!!!

Jim booked our flight last night for three weeks from now. We're staying at Treasure Island so we can watch the pirate show. Arrrrrr matey!!!!

I'm so excited!!!   My Mom and I had a long discussion today about whats been going on with my crazy betas and the RE's office claiming this is a pregnancy....so I said, Hey...maybe I'll come back from Vegas with another "spontaneous pregnancy". She didn't see the humor in that, lol oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment