Sunday, March 30, 2014

This movie will NOT be seen....


If you can't even make it through the trailer, you have no business going to the theatre. Therefore, this movie will not be on my list of "Must See" movies.

I'd like to think Heaven has to exist because my baby Jack has to be in a place that wonderful. He's hanging out with all the other angel babies playing in the playground. Grandma/Grandpa Flynn and Poppy, Uncle Deuce, Aunt Diane, and Jen are all up there keeping an eye on him since I'm not there to hover over him to make sure he's ok. I like to think his sibling(s) is/are playing on the playground too and someday they'll take a break from the monkey bars and come to Earth. Nice thoughts, but I like to control when I think them.

I don't want to be forced to think about it while I'm eating popcorn, KWIM?

No comments:

Post a Comment