According to most of what I've read online, the absolute earliest day for a BFP would be today. I'm 10dpo or 7dp3dt...so I couldn't sleep at last night...or the night before but that was because there was a massive sale at CVS, so that's different :P
I woke up with a noticeable headache. I'm unable to put a finger on it if its hormonal or due to my teeth grinding. I just got a mouth guard and am on my 2nd night wearing it. Its possible that the stress of something new and uncomfortable in my mouth made me "try" to grind my teeth more...thereby causing the headache. It almost felt like a leftover migraine though, so I dont know. All I know is, I made some coffee (gasp...its not decaf) and its gone. Poof.
At any rate, FMU on the stick and BFN. Although, I'm not getting upset...yet. Considering the fact that my embryos were slightly behind schedule, it would make sense that 10dpo would be way too soon for a BFP if I'm going to get one this cycle. Have no fear loyal blog readers...as with voting, you must test and test often!!! :)
Funny story about my caffeine laced coffee. We have a Keurig, so if you have one or understand how they work, you can either put a "K cup" in there which is pre-filled with grounds, or you can use their filter and use your own grounds. Well, I've been using the K Cups since my decaf coffee tastes BLECH!!! and this morning while my coffee was brewing I took the dog outside to go to the bathroom. When we came back in, I took my cup off the machine, got the milk out, and started pouring. It was only then that I realized my coffee didn't look like coffee it looked like....MILK!!! OMG, there was no Kcup in the Keurig. I brewed WATER!!! good thing I eventually noticed before drinking hot milk, LOL heehee
No comments:
Post a Comment