Had another monitoring appointment today and much to my surprise my 14mm has grown to a 20mm!!! Holy canoli!!!
There are also three 12mms as well plus my e2 was nearly 900. Everything is looking pretty decent. I'm hopeful that those 12s will be much larger when I go back in tomorrow morning. My RE must not be concerned since my med doses have stayed the same this whole process.
The ultrasound tech and I were talking about the musical Wicked while she scanned me, which made things a little easier. Although there's not a lot going on in there just yet, that 20mm does make things a little uncomfortable. She asked me,"Did I scan you yesterday you look familiar" to which I replied yes I think so! She told me my ovary moved, LOL if I was who she was thinking of from yesterday then my left ovary is in a different spot today, weird. As long as it continues working, I don't care WHERE it is!! :)
Back tomorrow for yet another repeat monitoring appointment. Hopefully this cycle is nearing the end and we can get ER underway one of these days this week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment