I emailed my RE a list of questions and she's calling me tomorrow to discuss. That will probably be a detailed conversation...at least I hope. I'm hopeful she has some insight for me that makes me feel comfortable with another cycle at the hospital. I'm a creature of habit and don't deal well with change. I'm so used to the way things go at Northwestern it'd be tough for me to get used to another office...especially in another state and/or city. I'll deal but I wont like it, LOL
Other than that, I'm over my funk and I know that I'm ok with proceeding for round 3. Having the month off in between is a good thing for my mind, body, and soul. I'm not quite at the "excited" stage, that usually comes the week of the stims. However, I'm entering the "anxious" stage.
Here are some fun inspirational quotes I found online today while looking for a little pick me up.












I'm glad you're in a better state of mind. Good luck at your appointment! I love all of these quotes :)
ReplyDelete