Happy 4th of July everyone hope you're all out there having a great day!!
Its strange having a holiday off work on a Thursday, I feel like its Saturday and will have to keep reminding myself there is still one more day of work tomorrow!!
Today was a busy and productive day for Jim and I. We're having a party on Saturday so we did a lot to get the house ready. He cut the lawn and trimmed all the bushes and I cleaned the house. Then we went to the nursery and picked out flowers to go in these really cute planters that Jim picked out a few weeks ago. When we got home, I went to work and planted all 10 planters and put them out on the stepping stones around the house. For having no real landscape design skills I think our house looks pretty good for our first crack at it :)
Other than that, I'm now just relaxing and Jim is sleeping. A little bit of cramping , just dull and sporadic so who knows. Could be RK and KC but it could be the progesterone, who knows!
Anywho....after work tomorrow I'm going to the store and buying ingredients to make Korean BBQ Tacos for dinner on Sunday night. A Facebook group I belong to has a superstition that these tacos are lucky when eaten around your beta. Since beta is Monday I'm making them Sunday night :) Yes, we'll have lots of left overs from Saturdays party, but no one said anything about lucky hot dogs, LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment